A world-class semiconductor manufacturing company at the forefront of technology currently require an experienced Helpdesk Technician to join their team! They have developed a new platform that has the potential to revolutionise certain applications/fields by eliminating some of the constraints of traditional electrical components.
In this role, joining a team of 2, supporting 200+ users, you will serve as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over the phone or email, performing remote troubleshooting. In return, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits, working within a collaborative and friendly environment, who have the opportunity to transform the semiconductor industry within South Wales and the global electronics industry!
As part of the South Wales semiconductor cluster, you have the potential to be part of creating thousands of jobs in the local area as well as reshaping the global electronics industry!
To apply for the Helpdesk Technician role, you will be able to demonstrate the following experience:
- Min of 2 years’ experience configuring, troubleshooting, servicing laptops (Mac and PC)
- Min of 2 years’ experience with Office 365, Outlook, Active Directory
- Min of 2 years’ experience with Windows 10 and Mac OS, troubleshooting and installing
- Experience with TCP/IP networking, hardware and software
- Experience writing end-user documentation
Apply for immediate consideration and a confidential chat.