IntaPeople are proud to be partnered with a fast growth technology client who have recently secured one of the largest investment rounds to date in Wales. Due to this growth and a re-structure within the business they now require an experienced Head of Software Engineering to join the leadership team.
The Head of Software Engineering will oversee the entire engineering team which includes DevOps Engineers, Software Developers and Software Testers. Working closely with the Chief of Technology and the wider operations team you will be responsible for the software engineering implementations and software roadmap. We are looking for an experienced leader and someone who has strong stakeholder and end client communications experience.
- Proven experience within a Software Engineering management role (5+years)
- Cross-functional team management experience (20+ peers)
- Excellent knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Excellent Stakeholder/End user communication skills
- Experience with Business Change & Strategy
- Agile & Waterfall methodologies
- Experience with multiple technologies, object-oriented design and software development, cloud-based platforms, and complex web-based applications
Alongside the CTO and Senior Project/Product team you will be responsible for maintaining a high level of communications between the senior stakeholders and engineering team. Ensuring timelines are established within your engineering team to delivery against realistic project deadlines and end goals. Working with the leadership team to ensure customer deployments are delivered on time and are within budget.
- Salesforce or MuleSoft experience - very desirable
- Strong Software Testing experience/knowledge - very desirable
- Test Management, Automation and Security experience
- A previous role as a Software Developer/Engineer
- Project Management experience
- Head of Software Engineering managing a team of circa 20-25
- Cardiff City Centre (with onsite parking)
- A competitive salary of £70,000 - £90,000
- 25 days annual leave + Christmas + BH
- A competitive benefit package inc - PerkBox , Eye/Flu vouchers , Casual dress code etc
- Flexible working options with a Hybrid working approach (3-4 days wfh per week)
- The opportunity to grow the culture & engineering team
- Interviews are being booked in ASAP
Onboarding will be fully remote with a phased office return in September of 1day per week to begin with.
For more information, please click APPLY now or call Nathan Handley for a confidential chat on 02920 252 500. LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/nathan-handley/