IntaPeople are working with an established technology focussed client in Cardiff who are looking for an experience “Head of Paid Search” to join and manage their internal PPC team. Due to rapid growth within their sector, they have this newly created position on offer so you will have a complete blank canvas to ensure the growth and success of the service offering provided.
You will join the senior management team and lead from the front to ensure that all projects and tasks are delivered to the best of the team’s ability. You will be tasked with identifying new areas of paid searched opportunities whilst controlling the search budgets to maximise return. We are looking for candidates who have strong experience with Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Bing Ads and other social media platforms that are relevant.
- A proven track record of 4-5+ years’ experience within a relatable role
- Experience with Facebook Adverts (and other social media platforms)
- Google and Bing Ad qualifications or certifications
- Experience running large spend accounts
- Leadership and Management experience
Heading the Paid search function, you will be ensuring best practices are adhered to whilst being able to plan, forecast key metrics across the business. You will manage and develop the business KPI’s whilst reporting the monthly, quarterly and annual targets back to the board. This position has a vast amount of progression and development opportunities for someone looking for a challenge. As the business continues to grow you will have the opportunity to recruit and build on the surrounding team.
- A competitive salary of circa £45,000 *depending on experience
- Free onsite parking (with a city centre location)
- Flexible working hours
- Occasional remote working but please be aware this is an office based role
- Employee benefits such as; Training budgets, Perk Box, Team Socials
- Holiday allowance is 28days per year + 1 week paid Christmas/new year shut down
For more information, please click APPLY now or call David Enright/Nathan Handley for a confidential chat on 02920 252 500. Please note this role is fully remote whilst restrictions are in place, Once government guidelines