Salary: £25,000 - £35,000
As the client is looking for expansion and growth across their product range, they require an embedded software engineer to help facilitate these new opportunities, whilst maintaining existing products within the music industry.
- Basic level of embedded implementation, development, and optimisation
- Work with low-speed MCUs, which have minimal memory on the target platform
- Digitally and sonically testing code on amps and other products.
- Aid in software scoping, project planning and problem-solving
- Qualification in relevant subject
- 1+ year as an Embedded Engineer
- Proficient in C.
- Some experience in bench test equipment, power supplies, multi-meters, digital scopes or logic analysers
- Some experience with microcontrollers.
- Able to interpret and use an electronic schematics.
- 1+ years using control systems like GitHub, GIT, CVS.
If you have a passion for the music industry, then this is the job for you. Click apply now or email email@example.com!