Struggling to find a full stack development role where you can work with modern technology and Cloud/DevOps tools? I’m helping a Cardiff based tech company expand the team with Software Engineers to work on multiple work streams.
About the Company:
• They’re a start up company but backed by a household name so they have the best of both world – a fun start up mentality and the financial backing of a huge company.
• They’re champions of Agile; they work in Agile Scrum teams and have agile ceremonies including requirements gathering, refinement sessions, estimation, sprint planning, daily stand ups and retrospectives
• You’ll have a desire to learn, whether you’re refreshing your skills or working on side projects
• You’ll have developed web applications in a commercial setting
• You’ll have experience in developing APIs. Design Patterns and OOD
About the tech:
• They’re pretty flexible with their tech stack; they use Python and Django so if you have worked with these then great. If not, you’ll be trained up on them
• Although AWS is their Cloud infrastructure of choice, your experience can be in Azure, GCP etc
Next steps.. Easy, apply for the role and we’ll be in touch.