Full Stack Developer | 6-month contract | OutsideIR35 | Cardiff/Hybrid
IntaPeople is currently working with a large online platform organisation based in South Wales who require 2-3 Full Stack Developers to join them on an initial 6month contract basis.
We’re looking for experienced Developers who are capable of taking business requirements and converting them into technical solutions and software development.
Working closely with the Software Development Director, you will ensure that internal processes are followed within the development cycle and will support issue if faced. You will play an active role in delivery sprints, ensuring that tickets are managed and updated throughout the process to ensure visibility to others. Working closely with the testing team, they will ensure that all developments will be tested fully and that issues will be resolved before we deploy to production.
- 5+ years’ experience as a Software Developer
- Strong experience working with MVC, C# , .Net Core
- Strong experience working with SQL
- Experience with Bitbucket, JIRA and Windows Server 2019/2022
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Creativity in the case of Web or interface design
We’re looking for candidates with strong communication skills who can participate in client meetings when appropriate and be able to discuss technical issues in a clear and positive way to non-technical audiences. As an experienced Developer, you will also support, and mentor peers and junior team members as required.
- Full Stack Software Developer
- £400.00 - £450.00 per day (depending on experience) OutsideIR35
- 6 months + very likely extension
- Cardiff City Centre – Hybrid working
- Candidates need to be located within Wales or within a 1hour commute of Cardiff
- 1-2 interview process (depending on availability)
- We are looking for 1-2 Developers to start in December 2022 and a further 1-2 in January 2023
For more information, please call Nathan Handley on 02920 252 500. Candidates must be based within a fair commutable distance to Cardiff as travel to the office will be needed as and when needed at short notice on times. Candidates must also be eligible to work within the UK without Visa restrictions or sponsorship needs. This contract is deemed outside IR35 so you must work via your own Limited company or a UK based FCSA umbrella company.