IntaPeople are currently working with fast-growing but very established technology-focused client who are based in South Wales, London and Europe. They have operations globally and work with some of the largest financial institutes across the world. Due to a heavy growth strategy and strong client pipeline, they now require an experienced Front-end Developer to join their team.
You will be offered a competitive starting salary of between £40,000 - £50,000 depending on experience whilst also working for a flexible remote-first company. Holidays start at 26 days per year (including your birthday & plus 8 bank holidays) and can increase up to 30 days with service awards. Additional benefits such as salary sacrifice like cycle to work scheme, technical equipment scheme and others alike are also on offer.
As a Developer you will be responsible for:
- You will build, develop, and provide maintenance of the core products using frontend technologies.
- Participating in a cross-functional team with frontend, backend, and full stack developers, testers, business analysts, project managers and product owners.
- Estimating and delivering high-quality software solutions iteratively in sprints.
- Ensuring high quality product deliver through close collaboration and reviews, developing to the coding standards.
- Proven experience working as a front-end developer (3-5+years min)
- Strong experience with modern front-end frameworks or libraries
- ReactJS or AngularJS or similar
- Web Design
- SASS for CSS generation
- UI Automation
- In-depth knowledge of JQuery and AJAX.
- Good knowledge of SQL Server databases and SQL queries.
Desirable Skills/Experience: but not essential
- Familiar using version control systems (GIT & Azure)
- Experience designing and developing complex web applications
- Knowledge of C# ASP.NET MVC development.
- Understanding of software development best practices and OO design patterns.
- Experience writing unit tests.
About the company…
They are an award-winning company that work with household clients and offer and encourages training and progression, whilst providing job security. There have been frequent promotions within the current team, and they provide ongoing support to your career development.
The Client heavily invests in revolutionary new technology and are market leaders in the Customer Experience. They are backed by global enterprises from Finance to Telecoms and Utilities Industries.
This role is open to fully remote candidates within the UK. Candidates MUST be living/working or have the eligibility to work in the UK within restriction or sponsorship.
Click APPLY now for more information or for a confidential chat please call Nathan Handley on 02920 252 500.
Candidates who are not eligible to work in the UK will not be considered.
Social Media: https://www.linkedin.com/in/nathan-handley/