Looking for a role with a growing company that offers remote working and the opportunity to learn new skills and progression? We’re helping our Client based in Cardiff scale up the technical team with a Front end Software Developer.
About the company:
- They have partnered up with the country’s most reputable names in academia and have built an Education platform that allows users to complete academic courses remotely
- They’re consistently growing; the team has grown by over 30% since the beginning of lockdown and keep expanding
- The role is mainly remote, but the office is open on a hot desk set up for when the team chooses to be in the office.
About the role:
- You will convert designs to web pages and be able to develop pixel-perfect implementations of rich designs (such as XD, Figma, and Sketch Doc).
- This role involves writing clean code using best practices in a variety of languages and frameworks (experience in jQuery, Bootstrap, and Razor would be advantageous).
- You’ll be an open engineer who wants to learn new things, a great communicator with a background in liaising with stakeholders and working with the wider development team.
- You will be design-focused with a meticulous eye for detail and layout skills
- Ideally, you’ll have a portfolio to show off your design and UI skills
Apply now or email Marc or Kim for a confidential chat on email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org