IntaPeople are pleased to be representing a tech focussed client based in Caerphilly. We are helping grow the technical team and looking for an enthusiastic Frontend Developer with a keen eye for design and wants to learn plenty of new skills in a tight knit team!
In terms of technical ability, we’re looking for experience with the likes of;
- 2-3 years’ experience within a web/design focussed role
- JS frameworks such as Vue.JS, React or Angular
- SQL or relatable database experience
- Agile methodologies (desirable but not essential)
- Linux bases systems (desirable but not essential)
- PHP/Laravel (desirable but not essential)
You should be enthusiastic with a keen interest and passion for technology – The development team use Vue.JS (on the frontend) so you will be cross trained in this or anything else you’re a bit light in. This role will be primarily involved with the frontend development and design of the company’s new platform, so we’re looking for someone with a good eye for design as well as the ability to work and contribute in a team.
It’s an interesting time to join the company as they are embarking on an ambitious technology refresh programme which will eventually lead to the retirement of their core platforms and incrementally replacement by a new platform that is being built.
You’ll form a core part of the Agile team for the new project and though the role will be varied, responsibilities will include –
- Implementing new features and design based on pre-approved design guidelines
- Reviewing design work from other developers
- Ensuring a clean, fresh look is achieved and maintained
- Being responsible for the overall design of new development projects
- In house management of the design and development-based company websites
The company have always had a flexible approach to working from home so post covid restrictions there will be a remote/office working blend to suit the flexible needs of the individual and business. The Salary on offer is circa £35,000 (plus a generous bonus) but we are flexible on above/below depending on skill levels.
For more information or a confidential chat call Nathan Handley on 02920 252 500 or click APPLY now for an instant response. Linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/in/nathan-handley/