(£25,000 - £45,000 depending on experience)
Interested in working for a company with a product that has a positive impact on the world? We’re helping our client based in Gloucester focusing on renewable energy scale up their team with a front-end developer. They are ideally looking for someone who is confident offering support to the team whilst working independently.
About the role:
- Working in an agile environment collaborating with team members to achieve the best results.
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders.
- Encouraging new languages and technologies to ensure the business stays up to date.
- Team player with extensive knowledge of front-end development.
- Excellent communicator and mentoring abilities to support junior members of the team.
- You’ll be a self-starter, proactive, inquisitive and driven.
- Minimum of 2 years commercial front-end developer experience.
- RESTful APIs
Apply now or email Chloe for a confidential chat on email@example.com