Front End Developer - Cardiff
£40,000 & 35 hour week, great pension, 28 days holiday & bank holidays, flexible working, remote and office split.
We need a Front End Engineer with strong knowledge of Front End web technologies and to help our client deliver exceptional web applications for their users.
A truly excellent place to work with an exceptionally friendly team.
You should have great attention to detail and exceptional communication skills and, ideally, a background in a relevant area such as developing websites or web apps. Whatever your background, you'll be best suited for this if you're efficient, accurate and show a real customer focus in all you do.
* Create appealing and functional designs for web applications
* Define UX of features and functionality based on industry recommended principles
* Work in a tight-knit team of developers to deliver solutions in an agile environment
* Work with stakeholders to identify business requirements
* Define and run design workshops sessions
* Deliver functional user experiences that match business requirements, user stories, and style guides
* CSS and CSS pre-processors
* ES6 experience a plus
* Strong experience creating functional and aesthetically pleasing designs * Familiar with creating wireframes using tools such as Figma or Axure is a plus
* Knowledge of task runners is beneficial
* Developing responsive user experiences
* Agile development methodology
* Familiar with modular design
* IDE experience (such as Visual Studio Code or Visual Studio)
* Some familiarity with working with C# MVC backend
* Experience with a CMS a big plus
If this sounds like you please send your CV now for more details, thanks!