Looking for a Web Development role that offers remote working and the opportunity to work with DevOps tools including Docker, Kubernetes and Azure? We’re helping our established client scale their web team with mid and senior developers with a focus on Angular 8 and Typescript.
About the role:
- You’ll build and design internal web applications and work directly with the Product Owner and business to develop solutions to support the product roadmap.
- Working in small Agile teams, you’ll have daily stand-ups and retrospective planning
- You will help develop and promote the long term technical strategy.
- We are looking for an enthusiastic developer who can think creatively around a brief and challenge, as necessary.
- Mid-level - You’ll have built and designed web apps in a commercial setting for a couple of years and now you’re looking for a role that offers progression, the opportunity to learn new skills and help you with your career path
- Senior – You’ll be an expert in the field and enjoy sharing the knowledge you’ve acquired on the way by coaching and mentoring more junior members of the team while still being a hands-on developer
You will be part of a multi-discipline team, challenged with building a cloud data platform, and primarily focus on creating the web applications it will provide. This will include:
- Development of the integration services within our cloud-based platform that serve the web applications
- Development and publication of portals to support our data and analytics teams
- Production of technical and functional specifications where applicable
- You will also be expected to research new ideas and stay up to date with new advancements in the field
About the skills:
- They use Jenkins for CI/CD and Git for Version control so experience in these are required
- It would be great if you could get by using Java
- Nice to have: Docker, Kubernetes & Azure
If you would like a confidential chat about the role, please apply with your CV or for a confidential chat, get in touch with Kim on firstname.lastname@example.org