IntaPeople are proud to be partnered with an exciting organisation who are working within the green energy space and are making huge steps within their sector. Due to their continued growth, we are now searching for an experienced firmware/embedded software engineer to join their engineering team.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a business at such an exciting time, in their development. With recent investments enabling a platform for significant future growth, they are taking off a rapid speed. As part of the Engineering team, you will need the gravitas and ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders at a technical level.
We are looking for a self-directed, experienced Senior Engineer to help us continuously develop and extend our existing products and tooling.
We’re looking for Engineers with the following:
- Strong experience in C/C++ in embedded systems
- Strong experience building Linux systems
- Soft real time systems experience
- Experience designing embedded applications
- Knowledge of communication protocols
- Problem-solving and debugging skills
- Ideally experience in version control, bug tracking and release management
- Experience within an AGILE or SCRUM environment
- Understanding of electronic circuits and the use of logic analysers
What you’ll be doing (at a glance):
- You will be working closely with other hardware, software, and project specialists to agree and plan for interfacing and integrating with external devices
- Support the validation process by writing tests and debugging the expected behaviour in multiple environments
- Coach and mentor other members with their knowledge and understanding of our products and where appropriate firmware development.
- Participating in all phases of firmware development including design, definition, estimation, implementation, debugging, testing and documentation
- You'll be joining a team of talented and experienced engineers who are working together to deliver products and tools for our customers and internal stakeholders.
What you’ll get in return (at a glance):
- A flexible working environment
- Fully remote working with ad-hoc site visits for incidents
- A competitive starting salary of £60,000 - £65,000 – depending on experience
- 6% pension contribution
- 25days annual leave + bank holidays
- Private Healthcare with family and dental options
- Equity scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- The opportunity to work on a project to help save the planet
For more information, please call Jordan Oaten on 02920 252 500 or email email@example.com
*** Please note, this role will be primarily based fully remotely (UK ONLY), you must be able to accommodate a local setup and travel may be required to Wales when needed. ***