Facility Maintenance Technician
IntaPeople are proud to be partnered with an award-winning, highly established company in South Wales - looking to now expand their committed team with a new Facility Maintenance Technician.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide first line response to site help desk requests, breakdowns, repairs and maintenance of site facilities and buildings.
- Ensuring routine inspections / maintenance are carried out in a safe manner and
- Ensure facilities are kept in compliance with regulations by completing monthly compliance inspections.
- Support and assist on-site contractors.
- Assist and support site improvement and installation projects.
- PAT testing inspections and maintain records through relevant database.
- Manage spare stock inventory.
Skills & Experience
- Extensive experience with a building maintenance engineering background with recognised qualifications (essential).
- Experience in general maintenance including painting, plumbing, carpentry.
- Experience with fire alarm and sprinkler systems.
- Good mechanical problem-solving skills.
- Ability to read mechanical technical drawings.
- Welding experience.
- FLT/Cherry Picker experience (desirable)
Applicants must be within distance of Cardiff & must also have right to work in UK as we do not offer sponsorship.
Please ‘Apply Now’ to be considered or contact Hayley for a confidential chat: firstname.lastname@example.org