IntaPeople are currently working with a high-tech manufacturer based in South Wales, who are looking for a Facilities Engineer to join their growing team. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the day-to-day facilities function, including external contractors.
- Oversee contractors and ensure they are operating within relevant guidelines. Be a point of contact.
- Ensure the facility is being operated in line with all relevant legislative requirements.
- Oversee the maintenance of key assets both around the facility and maintain documentation to demonstrate adherence to schedule.
- Managing installations projects.
- Carry out necessary works in line with competency and outsource where appropriate.
- Responsible to ensure key services are in line with business needs.
Skills/ Experience Required
- Experience of working in a project-based environment.
- Knowledge of finance/ budgets and purchasing procedures is advantageous.
- Experience with facilities management and maintenance
- Candidate must have full, unrestricted right to work in the UK
If you would like to learn more about this position, or for a confidential chat, please contact Kira on 02920252500/ email@example.com