Up to £35,000
Intapeople are working with a leading company to upscale their workplace operations team with an End User Computing Engineer. The company have an excellent benefits package and the role has great opportunities for progression and to upskill. You will support end users across the business to ensure an efficient service is in place. This role is fully remote with flexible working hours.
- Device management including laptops, desktops, mobiles and developer machines.
- Test and deploy upgrades, patches and features.
- Supporting the technical solutions design team to ensure users are able to carry out their roles effectively using the latest workplace technologies.
- Responding to tickets promptly via Ivanti, meeting targets and troubleshooting to resolve user issues quickly.
- Support iOS and android mobile devices with applications, security and upgrades through via VMware.
- Revise and apply CIS benchmarks to applications.
- Produce technical documents and maintain processes.
- Understanding possible security threats to the business and collaborating with infosec teams to reduce risk and impact to services.
- IT support experience (3 years+)
- Laptop and mobile support
- Active Directory
- Office 365
- Experience with ticketing systems
- VDI or RDS experience
‘Apply Now’ to be considered or contact Chloe for a confidential chat on email@example.com.