Are you looking for a career move to a well established business who are at the forefront of saving lives? Are you looking to go to into a position where you'd be a part of a team to ensure that requirements are maintained, best industry practises are upheld at all times and GMP is met?
Well, look no further! A client of mine, who are always looking to develop a cutting edge product, that helps saves lives. Due to natural and internal growth, they are looking to expand their engineering team.
- Daily maintenance and repairs of electrical and mechanical equipment.
- Ensuring repairs and maintenance are be done safely. Informing the engineering manager of any dangerous procedures.
- Support and execute maintenance schedules to meet the system's planned service requirements.
- Share engineering expertise openly with the engineering team to quicken the transition to a department with a variety of skills.
- Maintain a high level at all times by cleaning as you go and supporting the engineering managers' commitment.
- Assist the engineering team in fulfilling production, validation, and project requirements while keeping the plant in good working condition. ensuring that all QMS tasks and obligations are completed promptly and to the acceptable standard.
- Help the team find possibilities by analysing data utilizing the SCADA system to reduce consumable expenses.
- Discretionary Bonus incentive of up to 10%
- Holiday allowance of 25 days + Bank Holidays
- 3 days shut down over Christmas/New Year
- Matched Pension scheme contribution up to 10%
- Private Medical Insurance
- Eye care vouchers
- Plus more
Fulltime on-site work. Based on shift patterns of:
If this sounds like the role for you, then feel free to apply within. Should you have any additional questions, please give Jordan a call on 02920 252 500 or alternatively, contact email@example.com with your queries.