Engineering Project Manager
Bridgend – on site
IntaPeople are working with an established engineering company in South Wales looking to expand their team with a project manager to lead and develop new products. The role will direct the advancement of numerous sizable internal and external commercial and research projects while managing a project delivery team made up of material scientists, software engineers, electronics and mechanical engineers. Our client are offering an excellent benefits package with 25 days holiday + bank holidays, gym membership, medical and more.
- Lead commercial and technical projects.
- Complete site visits and liaise with clients to ensure the most efficient specifications, design and implementation of products.
- Complete reports as required by management team.
- Lead and direct team of scientists and engineers in all relevant disciplines on site.
- Complete full specifications and recognise where improvements need to be made in project briefs.
- Confirming technical specification to identify and advise management about suitable supply partners.
- Assess the commercial viability of projects in collaboration with the executive team.
- Be an effective problem solver
- 5+ years experience managing multiple projects in industrial environment.
- Electrical Engineering Qualification
- Experience of managing multiple teams of engineers.
- Commercial and industrial electrical project hands-on experience.
- Ability to understand technical issues and explain to non-technical employees.
- Strong communication skills and time management.
- Ability to work to deadlines and build strong relationships with colleagues and clients.
Apply now to be considered!