We at Intapeople are currently recruiting for an engineering manager to join a globally recognised consumer advice company. The successful candidate will contribute to building the tools and services that the company’s engineers use every day. This includes the infrastructure, security and reliability tooling used to operate secure, fast fault tolerant systems.
Your role will include
You will help recruit and develop a talented and diverse team of engineers with the other Engineering Managers. As part of the broader engineering leadership team, you will contribute to the best practices and standards and be a champion for the innovative use of technology.
Experience and Skills
- Experience with a range of AWS infrastructure and services (from Lambda to Cloudfront)
- Terraform/ Cloudformation
- Experience of CI/CD best practice and tooling e.g. CircleCI, Travis CI, Jenkins
- 12 factor app methodology
- Knowledge of observability tools (e.g. NewRelic, AirBrake, Sentry)
- Experience operating Node or Java applications
- An understanding of the needs of engineers and subsequently building tools/ infrastructure to meet those needs
- Experience working with/ debugging Microservice based architectures
- Experience of working directly with senior stakeholders
- Experienced with Linux Sysadmin
- Previous experience of working to agile practices (e.g. Scrum or Kanban)
If you are interested in the position above, or would like to learn more about the role, please contact Kira on 02920252500 or by email on firstname.lastname@example.org