A thriving Global company in the engineering industry are seeking a brand-new Engineering Manager to join their huge platform providing valuable & excellence technology services.
As the successful candidate you will work closely with like-minded experts to build their MDR platform, develop backend services, and smoothly manage day-day operations.
Alongside fellow technical leaders, this leadership role will contribute to the overall continuous improvement of the company, with a focus on development processes, testing, and operational activities/maintenance. You will strengthen your team’s productivity throughout challenges and effectively guide them through to solutions.
We are looking for somebody holding the confidence to control and take responsibly of team performances; a leader who can develop and maintain effective relationships with colleagues. You will be comfortable delivering serverless solutions, developing quality microservices, and you will be able to give clear-cut technical support, adhering to company values and maintaining professionalism throughout.
Experience and requirements:
- 5+ years development experience in Either/Or - C. C++. Python. Java. Erlang
- Engineering managerial experience & comfortable managing complex technical projects
- Software Development Lifecycle familiarity & insight around software ownership principles/DevOps
- Desirably Network Security knowledge
- Versatile & determined attitude to work
- Degree in related subject/ relevant qualifications
- Excellent verbal/written ability
‘Apply Now’ to be considered or contact Rachael for a confidential chat: email@example.com