IntaPeople are looking for an Engineering Assistant to join our well-established client outside of the Ceredigion area.
As an engineering assistant you will be assisting the Engineering department with the control of engineering stock ensuring stock takes are performed and stock levels maintained. Support engineering department with the execution of daily logging activities and report deficiencies to the line manager.
- Monday to Friday
- Salary between £21,000 - £23,000 (Pro Rata)
- 6 Month FTC
- 25 days holiday + Bank holidays + Christmas shut down (Pro rata)
- Brilliant company benefits and pension scheme included
- Travel to European cities to visit other teams/offices
Education and Experience
- Understanding of the standards for quality in an engineering department
- Understanding of calibration requirements across a broad range of equipment (laboratory, production, engineering).
- Good standard of general education.
- Computer savvy and able to show a level of proficiency with frequently used office, scientific, and engineering software
- Be able to interact and clearly communicate with individuals of all levels.