IntaPeople are one again proud to be supporting an award winning, electronics consultancy who specialise within embedded software development.
Due to natural growth and expansion, they are looking to bring on board an experienced Embedded Software Team Leader who will be there to provide their experienced software/embedded firmware background to be the head of their own team of embedded engineers.
Requirements & Skills
- Overseeing agile development in an embedded software environment.
- Knowledge of creating, testing, and refining embedded software (firmware) platforms and systems that run on hardware-adapted/in-house devices.
- Embedded Software - Development Programming in C..
- Knowledge of microprocessors and microcontrollers.
- Embedded software systems – e.g. STM32, ARM Cortex-M, ARM Cortex-A, bare metal, RTOS, drivers, GUI, DSP, ESP32 and ESP8266.
- Ability to develop low level firmware and bare-metal applications.
Qualifications & Experience
- 2+ years hands-on team leadership experience
- 5+ years industry experience in embedded software engineering or a similar role
- BSc, BEng, MSc or MEng degree in a technical discipline
- Experience working in a client facing engineering environment
- Good teamwork and communication skills
If this is something that you're interested in, then please feel free to apply within. If you have any questions, please feel free to email Jordan on email@example.com or call on 07899 798 257 / 02920 252 500.