IntaPeople are happy to working alongside an award winning, electronics consultancy who specialise within embedded software development.
Due to natural growth and expansion, they are looking to bring on an experienced technician who will be involved in working with and providing support and assistance to their team of cross-disciplined engineers and developers.
If you're looking for an opportunity that allows a clear path of progression and development, then look no further.
Requirement & Skills
- National Certificate in Electronics or similar/related discipline
- Electronics fault finding experience
- Fault finding to component level
- Knowledge of analogue and digital electronic circuits
- Construction and test of prototype and production assemblies, sub-systems and completed systems
- Hand soldering skills (Surface mount and through-hole technologies)
- Experience of programming in languages such as C or Python especially in an embedded environment
- Experience of manufacturing and compliance processes particularly in manufacturing test and test development
- Experience with devices such as Raspberry Pi, Raspberry Pico and Arduino
- A valid UK driving license, as visits to other sites will occasionally be required
If this is something that you're interested in, then please feel free to apply within. If you have any questions, please feel free to email Jordan on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 07899 798 257 / 02920 252 500.