Do you want to work for an organisation that can offer a structured progression plan and extensive training who are looking for an Electronics Test Engineer they can transform into their Regulatory Compliance Expert?
Our client is a leading manufacturer of integrated components to the consumer market and have enlisted the help of IntaPeople to recruit an Electronics Test Engineer for their site in Manchester. They are looking for an Electronics/Test Engineer they can train to be their Regulatory Compliance Engineer with responsibility for functional testing and analysis of complex electromechanical designs and EMC, environmental, safety and product requirements. Whilst developing and executing test strategies for a variety of products.
The role may suit an experienced Electronics Test Engineer or a recent graduate in Electronic Engineering who have an interest in Regulatory Compliance and are looking for a company who can offer extensive training and have a structured progression plan in place. On offer is a highly competitive salary and benefits package within a great working environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electronic Engineering or relevant training/experience
- Experienced Electronic Test Engineer or a graduate in Electronic Engineering
- Strong knowledge of electromechanical products
- EMC/EMI test methodologies experience
- Experience with immunity testing/product safety testing would be beneficial
If this sounds like the ideal opportunity for you then please apply for immediate consideration!