IntaPeople are once again pleased to be working in tandem with an award winning, electronics consultancy who specialise within embedded software development.
Due to natural growth and expansion, they are looking to bring on an experienced Electronics Hardware Team Leader who is capable of leading from the front and mentoring lesser experienced engineers whilst always looking for ways to provide the expertise opinion with the team.
- 2+ years hands-on team leadership experience
- 5+ years experience in electronics hardware design or a similar role
- BSc, BEng, MSc or MEng degree in Electronic Engineering or similar
- Experience working in a client facing engineering environment
- Good teamwork and communication skills
- Leading agile development in an electronics hardware environment
- Project management and resource planning for multiple project
- Ability to work alongside embedded software engineers to develop integrated solutions
- Designing low power circuitry for battery operated devices
- Electronics fault finding
- Testing and validation of circuit designs
- Background in developing products that have GNSS, LoRa, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and Cellular solutions
- Industry experience in – HVAC, Battery Systems, Electric Vehicle, motor drives, application control, medical and handheld equipment, etc
- Experience of microPython, Python or general command line tool development
- Altium Designe
- Knowledge of different protocols, interfaces for hardware development, UART, I2C, SPI etc.
- Understanding of electromagnetic compatibility design with experience in EMC design and application
If this is something that you're interested in, then please feel free to apply within. If you have any questions, please feel free to email Jordan on email@example.com or call on 07899 798 257 / 02920 252 500.