IntaPeople are happy to be working alongside an award winning, electronics consultancy who specialise within embedded software development.
Due to natural growth and expansion, they are looking to bring on board an experienced electronics hardware design engineer who will be directly involved in working on internal project as well as external customer requirements. Alongside this, you'll be expected to help, provide support and assist other engineers within the team of cross-disciplined engineers and developers in order to hit deadlines.
If you're looking for an opportunity that allows a clear path of progression and development, then look no further.
Requirement & Skills
- Schematic for System and Circuit Design
- PCB Design
- BOM Management Manufacturing Design
- Expertise with PCB assembly
- Co-develop integrated solutions alongside embedded software developers
- Low power circuit design for battery-powered devices
- Version control and defect discovery
- Circuit design testing and validation
Qualifications & Experience
- 3-5 years experience in embedded hardware engineering or a similar role
- BSc, BEng, MSc or MEng degree in Electronic Engineering
Nice to have
- An interest in hardware design and development of wireless telemetry devices (Bluetooth, LTE-M/NB-IoT, LoRa etc)
- Experience in Certifications
- Experience working in a client facing engineering environment
If this is something that you're interested in, then please feel free to apply within. If you have any questions, please feel free to email Jordan on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 07899 798 257 / 02920 252 500.