Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 (More depending on experience)
As our market leading client is looking for expansion and growth across their product range, they require an embedded software engineer to help facilitate these new opportunities, whilst maintaining existing products within the music industry.
- Help lead and design system architecture.
- Responsible for research and development of new product lines
- Help build and test electronic prototypes.
- Creative to propose new product ideas and technical requirements/ specifications.
- Assist queries regrading technical activities from the R&D department.
- Possible opportunities for travelling abroad meeting with clients and attending events.
The ideally sought candidate will possess the following:
- Qualified in electronics or similar relevant subject.
- 5+ years’ commercial experience in electronic design- ideally audio or amplifier design.
- Experience with analogue/Digital Converters and microcontrollers, DSPs etc.
- PCB experience.
If you have a passion for the music industry as an electronic engineer, then this is the job for you. Click apply now or email firstname.lastname@example.org