We're searching for an experienced Electrical Engineer to join our well-established client’s team within the Devon area.
- Monday to Friday
- Salary up to £45,000 dependent on experience
- 28 days holiday (incl bank holidays)
- Company benefits and Pension scheme included
The ideal candidate will have experience carrying out electrical and control system engineering work including installation, modification or upgrading of electrical and control systems. You will also be responsible for performing scheduled and unplanned maintenance, fault detection, and repair work on all electrical, control, and instrumentation equipment.
It would be advantageous to have experience in panel wiring/building and be able to assist with PLC / HMI and SCADA software modifications.
You will need to be prepared to travel for work purposes and carry out works on premises within the UK.
- The ability to correctly document work on work sheets and computer-based systems.
- Work under your own initiative with a minimum of supervision.
- Ability to effectively prioritise own workload, be proactive and have a positive approach to work.
- Highly motivated and a good multitasker.
- Apprenticeship and field experience in a relevant engineering subject, as well as a relevant engineering qualification at the HNC/ONC level or equivalent required.
- Full UK driving licence essential.
Please ‘Apply Now’ to be considered or email your CV to Kate at email@example.com