IntaPeople is working in partnership with a large manufacturing company who have a world-wide presence and require an Electrical Engineer to join the team. We are looking for someone who has experience in performing both preventative and reactive maintenance in similar environments, and will ideally have knowledge of SAP.
- Respond to emergencies and other operating problems to minimise disruptions to manufacturing processes.
- To have knowledge of PLC’s and programming techniques for both process control development and front-line maintenance.
- Use Data logging equipment to establish the origin of failure on intermittent faults and for process control improvements.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Fully Completed Electrical Apprenticeship with Minimum NVQ Level 3 in Electrical Engineering
- PLC’s, AC/DC Speed control systems.
- Schematic diagrams.
- HV experience is desirable
If you are interested in this position, or might know of someone who may be, please contact Kira on 02920252500 or by email at email@example.com