IntaPeople are recruiting for a leading high-tech manufacturer on the outskirts of Cambridge whose products are supplied worldwide. They are looking for an experienced Electrical & Electronic Development Engineer to join their expanding and busy team. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Electrical & Electronic Development Engineer to join an expanding company who can offer and excellent package and career progression. Full training will be giving on company products but a strong background in electrical/electronic engineering is required.
- Support production with respect to electrical/electronic manufacture and product assembly
- Create electrical/electronic schematics when required to support build and development, using SolidWorks Electrical
- Work closely with the engineering and service teams to ensure build methods are correct and fully documented
- Provide general technical support to engineering, production and service teams
- Work closely with the engineering and design teams during concept and product development cycles
- Carry out first build of new designs and prototypes
- Train other team members to improve their knowledge and understanding with respect to the creation and interpretation of electrical/electronic schematics
- Electrical design work for repackaging existing designs and support of new products
Experience and knowledge:
- Relevant engineering qualification (i.e. degree/HNC/HND educated in Electrical/Electronic Engineering)
- Experience/Knowledge of SolidWorks 2D Electrical
- Ability to create electronic schematics to produce products
- Experience designing/developing products within a manufacturing environment
On offer is a competitive salary and benefits package within a growing company who can offer training and progression. If this sounds like the ideal role for you please apply for immediate consideration!