Would you like the opportunity to work with cutting edge technology for one of the best known food brands in the world (fortune 500)? IntaPeople have partnered with a global company whose is at the forefront of technology. Our client is very well established and has been serving our favourite food for decades, they offer fantastic career progression as well as great culture and training.
Our client is looking to expand its team with a DevOps Engineer with 4+ years experience in either software development or DevOps. This role is hybrid and will require you to be onsite 2 days a month in South East London.
About the role:
Day to day you’ll be working across teams to support the DevOps of the Digital products for web and app as well as the integrations to the external services. Your focus will be on creating and supporting high quality, highly scalable, infrastructure.
- Terraform, Docker and strong AWS experience
- Datalake configuration and event streaming including AWS Firehose, Kinesis etc
- DNS management
- VPC Peering, VPN Tunnels and Gateways exposure
- TCP networking diagnostics and troubleshooting
- EC2 and Autoscaling groups
- AWS ALB and NLB load balancers
- Security knowledge and cloud hardening
- You will be a personable developer with a passion for team work and agile development who wants to progress in their career and be part of a supportive global company
Apply to the role or contact me on K.Collins@IntaPeople.com