Lead Python Developer
Remote / Gloucester
£45-65k depending on qualifications and experience, plus bonus and benefits
Intapeople are working closely with a UK engineering company looking to expand their software development team with a lead python developer. This client is leading the way with renewable energy storage and has won awards for their innovative tech.
- You will be a natural leader and strong communicator with management experience.
- You will be results driven, meeting performance targets and positively motivating your team effectively.
- You will be an ambitious individual always looking to learn and develop your tech stack.
- You will be flexible and an effective problem solver, always looking to improve business functions.
About the role:
- Managing the full development and maintenance of the application cycle.
- Designing and testing effective code.
- Act as a role model for junior developers and encourage their progression in their careers.
- Create and develop high quality software and web applications.
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
The experience required
- At least 5 years software development experience including professional Python experience.
- Degree qualified in CS or STEM subject.
- Agile experience and collaborative working.
- Confident with Linux and Git.
About the benefits:
- Flexible working hours
- 21 days holiday, plus 8 public holidays
- Annual bonus
- Profit Share
- Company pension scheme
‘Apply Now’ to be considered or contact Chloe for a confidential chat on firstname.lastname@example.org