We’re helping an established Desktop Support Team grow the team with a 2nd line support engineer. The role is focused on technical support, incident, and service request completion. The team supports a Microsoft environment (Windows 10 OS, Microsoft cloud technologies, hardware such as laptops, mobile phones and peripherals and ensures that our IT services include a seamless experience for our user-base, working within KPIs according to our customer contract.
About the Company:
- With over 50 years’ experience in the industry and offices all over the UK, they have built a nourishing and motivating culture within their Swansea office
- There is flexibility with remote working, the team spend 2 days per week in the office and 3 from home
- They work on a variety of projects including Cloud Migrations and Digital Transformations
- Personality is as important as technical capability for this company, so you will need to communicate in an understandable, polite, and friendly manner, both written and verbal
- You will have the ability to work well with others, as well as independently
- You will work with the Team Lead, technical specialists and Team Manager to implement new ways of work, address new customer requirements and drive continuous improvement.
About the role:
- Day to day, you will work with Active Directory, Group Policy, Anti-Virus and its maintenance.
- You will need knowledge of VPN/remote client software, such as Cisco AnyConnect.
- You will work with patching tools such as Windows Server Update Services (WSUS)
- Knowledge/management of printing solutions is required
- Experience with end user device operating system builds is needed, using Microsoft technologies such as Windows Deployment Services.
- You will have the ability to manage and maintain software and end user devices via Microsoft Azure.
- Supporting and administering O365 products and packages as well as backup solutions
Either ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for the role or call Kim for a confidential chat on 02920 252 500