Would you be interested in a DBA role that gives you the flexibility of working at home 3 days a week? A role that, whilst having a competitive salary, also provides ongoing training as well as a progression plan to become a Senior or Team Lead? We are helping our client based in Swansea to scale their established Technical Function Team with SQL DBAs who are passionate about technology, want to work within a collaborative team and can grow their skills over diverse tech stacks.
About the company…
- Fast growing but very established technology focussed client within the Financial Sector, who are based in South Wales (and London)
- Passionate about Finance, the Client is the largest company in the UK within their Financial Niche.
- Working exclusively with brokers to help get under the skin of the most difficult risks, helping build products to meet their customer’s needs.
- Strong experience with SQL Server
- Experienced in clustering, log shipping, mirroring, Windows Azure and other technologies
- Installation and configuration of new SQL Servers
- Proficient in Disaster Recovery
- Use of MongoDB
- Experience in Performance Tuning, Query Optimization, Performance Monitor and SQL Profiler (plus other related tools)
- Strong knowledge of backups, restores, recovery models, database shrink operations, DBCC commands, Clustering, Database mirroring, and Replication
- SQL Server tools: Profiler, DTA, SSMS, SAC, SSCM, PerfMon, DMVs and System Sprocs
- Experience with Big Data Clusters
- Hadoop and Spark
- Cloud database technologies
- Salary of £30,000 - £40,000 (depending on experience)
- Flexible Remote working culture (Hybrid-working arrangement)
- Excellent company culture with work life balance being encouraged
- Strong benefits package including bonus
- Modern open plan offices with good amenities
- Free onsite parking
- Big progression and development opportunities
*Interviews are taking place ASAP and we aim for a quick turn around.
Click APPLY now for more information or for a confidential chat please call David Enright on 029 20 252 500 or 07341 776 161. Candidates who are not eligible to work in the UK will not be considered. Social Media: https://www.linkedin.com/in/david-enright-2383b22b/