Up to £65,000 DOE
Are you a Data Engineer looking for your next role? IntaPeople are supporting a leading, innovative tech company based in South Wales who are looking to grow their team with a Data Engineer. This expansion is due to their success supporting a large range of clients and office growth. You will have the opportunity to work with the latest technologies on a wide range of projects.
You will work in multidisciplinary teams to create, improve, and manage data applications, systems, and services. Collaborating effectively with software engineers, platform engineers, business analysts, testers, and technical architects.
- Be a passionate data engineer knowledgeable in software development (Python).
- Deliver high quality data business solutions by building, optimising and maintaining data applications, systems and services for our clients.
- Use the latest technologies to support our clients with deploying data pipelines and processes in a production-safe manner.
- Work in an agile environment to collaborate with teams across the organization.
- Recognise and consult to make data improvements within the business.
- Work as a team to manage organisational data.
- Be enthusiastic about progression and benefit from a company who invest in your development.
- 3+ years experience as a Data Engineer
- Big Data
- Azure Databricks
Apply now! Or email your CV to Kate K.Brennan@intapeople.com to be considered.
Please note we are not able to offer sponsorship for this role.