Job Description –
IntaPeople are proud to be partnered with a Managed service provider based in Cardiff. Due to continued growth they are now looking for a Sales and Marketing Director that is based within Cyber Security.
We are seeking an experienced Director of Sales & Marketing to join us in our mission, with a focus on new business sales in support of our diversification strategy. Together with other members of the executive team, you will execute the current corporate strategic plan, focusing on customer expansion, while strengthening and scaling our business operation. You will also be instrumental in creating strategic sales & marketing plans with the goal of increasing diversified revenue streams.
- Maintain customer intimacy to ensure market needs are being incorporated into next generation managed services development.
- Collaborate with finance, professional services, technology, and the strategy office on pricing strategies, creating business models that will facilitate revenue goal achievement.
- Identify and resolve performance issues across the sales, marketing, business development and account management functions that inhibit business growth.
- Manage the weekly sales & marketing team
- Brief the leadership team on monthly sales achievement against agreed targets.
- Co-ordinate the quarterly sales & marketing review meeting with the stakeholders in the leadership team
- Brief the business on the progress with sales & marketing at the annual FY kick-off event.
- Recruit and develop a team of top-class marketers and sales hunters.
- Proven track record of growing revenue through sales leadership, marketing, and business partnerships
- Proven experience in developing and executing business strategy
- Strong general management and P&L experience
- History of data driven decision-making based on business metrics
- Inspirational leadership style, with a proven track record of empowering teams
- Adaptable to changing circumstances in technology, market, or service requirements.
- Background in driving software and hardware sales, positioning the value that the channel provides.
- Experience in using MEDDIC to intricately qualify deals
- 10+Years in diversified leadership roles, driving and implementing revenue and growth
- Be a pipeline generation master, knowing what do to, how to do it and importantly how to coach others
- A natural champion builder and proprietor of sales excellence who can showcase quota achievement in prior roles
- Experience building and augmenting sales process to suit differing technology campaigns.
- An understanding and appreciation of top-down and bottom-up pipeline generation partnering with marketing.
- Demonstrable experience building a business from the ground up
- Strong technical experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Professional Services Automation (PSA) and other business intelligence tooling
- MBA—or equivalent advanced degree
Our executive team are committed to the future prosperity and sustainability of our communities, and the environment, reflecting this in the way we conduct business. Our values listed below are part of our corporate DNA, promoted and lived by the executive team.
- ENGAGEMENT TRANSPARENCY
- CUSTOMER FIRST.
- COMMITTED TO LONG-TERM PARTNERSHIPS.
- CORPORATELY AND SOCIALLY RESPONSIBLE.
- EMPLOYEE HEALTH AND WELLBEING.
- Executive Salary
- Performance Bonuses (Personal & Company)
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Income Protection
- Life Assurance
- Critical Illness Cover
- Birthday-day off
- Health and Wellbeing Benefits
- Discount Platform
- Salary Sacrifice EV Car Scheme
- Cycle to work Scheme
- 25 Days’ Annual Leave (in addition to Bank Holidays)
- Excellent Career Progression Opportunities