Contract Medical Device Usability / Human Factors Engineer
Contract opportunity to work for a medical device company who are at the forefront of technology, developing a range of innovative medical devices this start-up company have grown significantly over the last 12 months and require a Usability/Human factors engineer to support product development? You will work closely with product development, designing disruptive technology that will change people’s lives.
You will be responsible for the safe and effective usability design of medical device & system user interfaces, successfully identify, analyse usability related risks and implement risk control measures and Conduct a range of usability studies.
Essential skills & attributes
- Experience in medical device usability / human factors design
- Direct experience with the design of a range of medical device
- Familiarity with a number of usability related techniques including task analysis, cognitive walkthrough, usability FMEA.
- High level of interpersonal and written communication skills
- Must be able to manage own time effectively, work independently but also closely with a wide range of team members
- Practical experience in creating user interface concepts which may include highly developed sketching, 3D CAD, click-dummy, working prototype and 3D printing skills.
- Understanding of statistical analysis techniques beneficial
On offer is a highly competitive rate – click apply to learn more!