Intapeople are proud to represent a well established design and manufacturing company who are looking to expand due to their continuous business growth, and their rapidly expanding product portfolio.
As a Compliance Engineer you'd be responsible for ensuring all new and existing products meet global product compliance, safety, industrial and regulatory standards. Even though the ideal candidate will be needed to overlook all of these things, they will need to be from an electrical background as they'd be responsible for EMC/UL/BS.
- Salary - £40,000 - £60,000
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank
- Profit share scheme
- Life cover - 4 times annual salary.
- Private health cover and a Simply Health scheme which are at a subsidised cost to the employee (optional after completion of probation period)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Pension starts at 3% but we will match up to 5% should the employee invest more
- Access to EAP scheme includes various wellbeing info / webinars / free counselling etc
If you think this role suits you, then please apply within or send your CV to email@example.com
IntaPeople are representing this client as a recruitment partner so for more information regarding the role please call Jordan Oaten on 02920 252 500.