Are you looking for a career move to a well established business who are at the forefront of saving lives? Are you looking to go to into a team lead position where you'd be in charge of a team to ensure that requirements are maintained, best industry practises are upheld at all times and project deadlines are always met?
Well, look no further! A client of mine, who are always looking to develop a cutting edge product that helps saves lives, are looking to expand naturally and bring on an seasoned CMC Lead Scientist who can be responsible for a team who are driving a project to deliver on a new product to be released for consumer roll-out.
- Oversee the creation and testing of analytical methods within your team to enable the production and sale of new and existing biological products.
- As part of product development and lifecycle management, take the lead in characterising both new and current products.
- Have an updated understanding of regulatory requirements and maintaining state-of-the-art expertise relevant to current and future processes.
- To guarantee that studies are carried out to the highest standard, oversee the analytical development team and laboratory.
- To assist the production of a product, develop, validate, and transfer analytical procedures to internal and external laboratories.
- Represent the CMC team at project team meetings and offer QC, manufacturing, and project steering groups professional technical analytics guidance.
- Reporting to – CMC Manager
- Responsible for – scientist / senior scientists within the team.
- Liaise with internal personnel at all levels of the business as required.
- Liaise with external 3rd parties as required.
Education and Experience
- Educated to degree level in an appropriate scientific discipline.
- Significant experience in analytical development for biologics.
This role does NOT offer any level of sponsorship.
This remote position may require no more than 1 on-site visit a month.
If this role sounds like something you'd be interested in, please feel free to apply within. If you would like to know more or have any questions, please feel free to contact Jordan on 02920 252 500 or email him on firstname.lastname@example.org