We are looking for a Cloud Support / Automation Engineer for our Cardiff client.
You will be supporting strategy, technology, policies, standards, process and procedures and be the liaison between tactical cloud team and DevOps teams for prioritisations & backlog of all cloud subscriptions (Azure) and Hybrid systems (Openshift) including supporting the full
cloud product lifecycle.
You will help develop automated systems to support continuous deployment & improvements to ensure the integration, stable performance of the infrastructure, services and applications in a large-scale setting.
You will be providing tier 2 /3 support & monitoring / alerting for the cloud Applications built from your strong experience with Azure, Infrastructure As Code and previous membership in Scrum Teams.
Ideal skills Mix
· Highly experienced in all Cloud and server-less infrastructures.
· Experienced and a strong advocate of Infrastructure As Code (IaC), combined with configuration management, including the creation of automated deployment pipelines and tests.
· Proven ability to Build and maintain Hybrid infrastructures and ensuring platforms can support applications in production.
· Experience in Providing tier 2 /3 support for the applications running on Hybrid cloud infrastructures and Platforms.
· Experienced in High Performance Computing
· Experience with Spark, Hadoop, Kafka and other Data platform and technologies would be a big plus to help you understand Business requirements
· Experience with Windows ,Linux Redhat and centos administration
Nice to have experience includes:
· Ansible, Github, Jenkins, AKS, Terraform, Supporting Independent Software Vendors ( ISV’s)
If this sounds like you please don't hesitate to apply ASAP, thanks!