Struggling to find a 2nd Line Support role with interesting challenges where you can be fully involved in multiple projects across a company? We are helping our client based in Cardiff to scale their technical team with 2nd line support analysts who want to work within a collaborative team and can add value across multiple worksteams within the business.
About the company…
- The company offers and encourages training and progression, there have been frequent promotions within the current team and they provide ongoing support to your career development
- The technical teams keep the company at the forefront of technology and as the company scales in projects and size, they have an exciting IT department that are constantly thinking of new ways to improve their functions.
- You have a passion for DevOps, a love for Cloud and have a background in supporting either AWS or Azure. If you’ve worked with both or specialize in one in particular, we want to hear from you.
- You have an inquisitive nature and want to constantly develop your skills.
- You believe the best way to really understand technical capabilities is to break things to build them back up, or you just like designing your own solutions.
About the role…
- You will be a key member of the infrastructure team, supporting AWS and Azure.
- You’ll be responsible for troubleshooting, problem solving and managing Azure Active Directory. The majority of the infrastructure is on AWS.
- The role is project based, so you’ll be responsible for improving processes as well as working on migration projects and rollouts.
- They have a lot of exciting projects coming up within DevOps so you’ll work closely with the Development and DevOps team.
- You’ll resolve support tickets that have been escalated by first line support and be an excellent communicator to liaise with 3rd party suppliers.
The technology / experience needed…
- A background working within cloud hosting platforms; specifically, AWS or Azure
- Circa 3 years’ experience in 2nd Line support
- Asset management - hardware and software
- Incident and problem management
- Working with the wider technology team on infrastructure developments and projects
- Process improvement and documentation
Next steps… Easy, apply for the role and we’ll be in touch.