Salary - Up to £55,000
Are you a Cloud Engineer looking for your next opportunity? We may have the perfect role for you. It will be working for a globally established market leader that is looking to fill a position for a cloud engineer within one of their squads. Please see below for some more info.
What Your Day-to-Day Will Look Like
- Maintaining existing solutions and identifying areas of weakness for better implementation
- Applying Security Best Practice to our GCP solutions.
- Producing applicable technical documentation. Applying your knowledge to meeting requirements through designing and implementing new solutions
- Actively contribute to Scrum ceremonies such as Refinement, Sprint Planning and Retrospective. Contributing to Scrums via sprint planning, refinement and retro.
What You May Have
- Knowledge of developing and maintaining solutions in Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
- Experience developing and maintaining CI/CD pipelines in Azure.
- A strong awareness of networking concepts such as GCP and hybrid networking
- Docker/ Kubernetes Experience
- Programming/scripting experience (e.g., Java or Python).
- Coding experience would be beneficial with languages such as Java or Python
- Experience working within a Linux Environment