A world class semiconductor manufacturing company who are at the forefront of technology currently, are on the hunt for a CAD Technician to join their well-established team! As part of the South Wales semiconductor cluster they have the potential to be part of creating thousands of jobs in the local area as well as reshaping the global electronics industry!
They enable other companies/their customers to succeed within their particular fields, creating a service for companies both within the local cluster and worldwide. This is a key position within the Projects and Site Services team, where will be responsible for the upkeep of all site CAD Drawings, including drawings for site changes and tool installations the manufacturing area.
- Production of 2D drawings (layout plans, schematic diagrams and ductwork diagrams)
- Measuring and scoping on-site locations for tool installations
- Designing and compiling accurate drawing packages
- Refining and updating existing drawings
- Proficiency with AutoCAD
- Knowledge of Viewports and XREFs
- At least 1 years' experience in a similar environment
- Ability to understand engineering drawings
- Previous experience or knowledge of complex machinery is desirable
If this sounds like something you'd be interested in then please, apply within to be considered. Alternatively, send you CV to email@example.com or give me a call on 02920 252 500.