IntaPeople are proud to be partnered with an established client within a market leading industry who offer life-changing services within their sector. Due to a large amount of growth, they now require a Business Intelligence Developer to join their team into this newly created role.
As the successful candidate you will be responsible for developing and maintain the data models required to generate reports for business users using Power BI. Supporting a globally based function you will also provide technical support throughout the entire Business Intelligence system and database to ensure Group activities are achieved world wide.
You will work closely with other IT Developers and report to the Director of Technology whilst building, developing and maintaining reports, dashboards using Power BI based on the business requirements and functions. Identifying data sources to support reports to add these to the Data warehouse. You will ensure all requests and change management processes are followed whilst ensuring all key data sources and models are documented and organised.
Experience and requirements:
- 4-5 + years’ experience within a Business Intelligence or relatable role
- Extensive experience working with Power BI
- Experience of reporting data from CRM systems
- Experience reporting data from ERP systems (SAP or similar)
- Strong knowledge with Microsoft SQL
- Knowledge with Azure Data Factory and SSIS
Package at a glance
- A Competitive salary depending on experience - £55,000 - £60,000
- Remote or a very flexible hybrid working model – Travel to either ‘Wales’ or 'London' site will be needed once per month
- Discretionary Bonus incentive of up to 10%
- Holiday allowance of 25days + Bank Holidays
- An additional 3 days shut down over Christmas/New Year
- Matched Pension scheme contribution up to 10%
- Private Medical Insurance
- Eye care vouchers etc
- Travel to European cities to visit other teams/offices
For more information or a confidential chat please call Nathan Handley on 02920 251 500 or click APPLY now for an immediate response.
We are not able to provide sponsorship to candidates who do not hold the relative working rights within the UK at present.