IntaPeople are seeking a motivated Junior-Mid level BI Analyst to join the Business Intelligence and Data team. We’re looking for candidates who have strong communication skills with the ability to translate technical information to non-technical stakeholders and peers.
You will be responsible for delivering insightful Power BI dashboards to the business and stakeholders whilst designing, developing, and maintaining their business intelligence reporting estate. You will have excellent SQL skills with proven experience of data modelling and manipulation.
- Strong SQL skills with proven professional experience
- Proven experience with relational databases and data modelling.
- Good knowledge of Power BI.
- Strong operational knowledge of Microsoft Office Products, including Excel.
- Knowledge of SharePoint and Power apps.
Key Responsibilities (but not limited to)
- Develop the BI requirements and specifications when required
- Identify BI solutions to meet business needs
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to data and report discrepancies
- Develop reports and functional dashboards based on business requirements on their own
- Maintain BI models to design and generate both standard and ad-hoc reports
- Generate new report and enhancements on existing report on requests
- Deliver quality reports/dashboards to internal and external customers in a timely and accurate manner
- Identify and resolve data reporting issues
- Recommend improvements to provide optimum reporting solutions.
Benefits at a glance
- A starting salary of £30,000 - £35,000 depending on experience
- 25 days’ Annual Leave (with the option to buy and sell more)
- Bonus Scheme based on performance.
- Company Pension Scheme – 5% employee and employer contributions
- Private Medical Healthcare
- Group Life Insurance (4x basic annual salary)
- Employee Assistance Programme ( Cycle to Work Scheme etc)
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity Benefits
This role is a hybrid role with a 2-day office requirement for collaboration, workshops and stakeholder meetings per week on-site in Newport (South Wales).
For more information please call Caitlin Coles on 02920 252 500 or click APPLY now for immediate consideration.