£35K–£45K a year
If you're a Business Analyst with experience of working within the financial services industry we'd love to hear from you.
An exciting opportunity has arisen in our Business Change Team for a permanent Business Analyst based at our Newport and/or Cardiff Head Offices with the opportunity of remote working.
• What will you be doing?
As a Business Analyst, you will be responsible for eliciting and documenting comprehensive business requirements as well as producing functional specifications, solution designs and traceability matrices. You will be confident and comfortable facilitating and running requirements workshops, identifying appropriate attendees and completing end to end solution walkthroughs.
You will be required to liaise with stakeholders at all levels, identify continuous improvement opportunities, document “as is” and “to be” business processes and map visual representation of end to end customer journeys as well as identify opportunities for system exploitation to utilise existing functionality where appropriate. What type of person will you need to be?
The successful candidate will be capable of deploying a broad range of tools and techniques to elicit requirements definition, resolve conflicts and constructively challenge stakeholders at all levels whilst building positive working relationships to ensure optimum solutions and best value for money change delivery is achieved.
They will also have ability to coach and develop others to support the delivery of business analysis under their leadership. Financial services experience in a similar role is a pre-requisite, together with a proven track record of leading the production of requirements documentation, developing process diagrams and presenting end to end solutions to key stakeholders at all levels.
• 28 days’ holiday, plus bank holidays and a day off on your birthday
• Option to purchase additional holidays.
• Opportunity to work in an agile way to include home working, after your training has been completed.
• A commitment to your ongoing training and development including our internal rotational development programme (optional after successful completion of probation).
• Up to 14 Hours of paid Society leave to volunteer for a local community initiative each year
• ‘Dress for your Day’ approach when in the office.
• Various health and wellbeing benefits such as 24-hour Employee Assistance Programme, subsidised flu jabs and eye tests. • Private healthcare (optional from day 1)
• Generous Stakeholder Pension Scheme – where the Society contributes a massive 10% on top of your 3% contribution!
• Life Assurance – 4 times your basic salary life cover for pension scheme colleagues
• Critical illness cover
• Dental cover
• Health cashplan cover