IntaPeople are partnered with a leading international business based in Bristol - due to project demands they now require an experienced Business Analyst to join their growing project delivery team. As a Business Analyst here you will lead and push the business through business transformation activities, from technology to people.
You’ll work closely with and collaborate with the wider IT Team to provide technology focussed solutions which are aligned with the business and IT strategies. You will document business processes using recognised process mapping techniques and tools, analyse processes to highlight areas of concern, determine the root cause and prepare business cases that define potential benefits. They are looking for an analytical thinker with skills to present to and communicate effectively with stakeholders to identify their needs.
We are ideally looking for experience in:
- Experience within a Business Analyst or relatable role
- Knowledge and experience across full project life cycle
- Experience working with the software development team
- Stakeholder management skills
- Strong analytical skills, ability to think laterally and challenge the status quo
- Having experience within the financial, legal, insurance or professional services industry would be highly desirable
Applicants must be within distance of Bristol for twice a week commutes & must also have right to work in UK as we do not offer sponsorship.
Please ‘Apply Now’ to be considered or contact Rachael for a confidential chat: email@example.com