Business Analyst - Applicants must be within commutable distance of Cardiff
A highly esteemed tech company is looking for a Business Analyst to join their growing, multi-discipline team. Due to promotion within their teams, they now require an experienced Business Analyst to help them analyse and validate business needs.
They are backed by several international banks and investment firms and have rankings on several fast growth awards for companies to watch present and in the future. Whilst having a strong client base and product offering, they also have locations across the UK and Internationally.
As the Business Analyst within this company, you’ll provide expertise and guidance for all aspects of transformation across the organization. You will work in a fast-paced delivery team and be a key enabler for the successful implementation of change requests, key projects and programmes, with very close links to all aspects of project management.
On offer is a highly competitive salary as well as the opportunity to work within a rapidly growing company with a sterling reputation, who are offering flexibility on hours as well as hybrid working, with great occasional social gatherings to meet with likeminded professionals.
We are seeking individuals who can communicate effectively, think innovatively, and have desire to grow and succeed in their career.
- Organizing/running workshops
- Create &review high level & detailed BRDs & document requirements
- Liaise with stakeholders at all levels of the organization & with the Project Manager to ensure delivery of products
- Enable and support UAT, & undertake as-is, to-be and gap analysis
- Identify and help manage risks, issues and dependencies
- Experience writing detailed business requirements documents (BRDs) and reviewing change request documentation
- Experience developing as-is & to-be process models, use case analysis or user stories
- Familiarity with phases and deliverables associated with systems development lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies, both upstream and downstream from requirements
- Interview & analysis skills, ability to run requirements management workshops, relationship management skills & requirements facilitation
- Ability to synthesize reporting requirements including formats, common themes, patterns
- Experience of working closely with third party vendors for the delivery of technology
- General knowledge of a functioning Project Office in terms of structure, process, milestone delivery, governance
- Familiarity with Microsoft products e.g., Teams, SharePoint, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio
- Experience with working closely with third party vendors for delivery of technology in both methodologies Agile and Waterfall or Hybrid
- Ability to conduct requirements engineering for the analysis, documentation, coordination and management of requirements, whilst working closely with testers and SME’s
Please ‘Apply Now’ to be considered or contact Rachael Maule for a confidential chat: firstname.lastname@example.org