IntaPeople are proud to be partnered with a fast growth technology client who have recently secured one of the largest investment rounds to date in Wales. Due to this growth and a re-structure within the business they now require an experienced Business Analyst contractor to join the project/delivery team.
The BA will be responsible for leading the process and technical design activities for the delivery of the core software product within the business. Working closely with the Business Process Analyst, Project Managers and Test Engineers to drive internal product/project requirements. You will work closely with the software development team for business/stakeholder requirements whilst working directly with customers.
- Experience within software/technology focussed Business Analyst roles
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work effectively with technical and non-technical peers/stakeholders
- Active participation in an Agile Software environment.
- Experience and knowledge of gathering and documenting requirements
- Knowledge and experience with the software development life cycle
- Good understanding and experience of working in a regulated industry/environment.
- University related qualification within a STEM subject would be desirable but not essential
- Experience of delivering solutions with Salesforce technologies
- Knowledge of data access and reporting using SQL
- Understanding and experience using BPMN2.0.
- Modules of BCS BA Practitioner, IIBA, PMI Certifications.
- Business Analyst
- Cardiff City Centre (with onsite parking) – 80/90% remote working offered
- A competitive day rate of £350-£400 (outside IR35)