Are you looking for a new innovative role in a company who has large expansion plans for 2021? Our client in Warwickshire are looking to hire a Business Analyst into their team, it will be a hybrid working model with 2/3 days remote.
About the company…
Our client is a MediTech company based in Warwickshire who are developing innovative dialysis products and services for the global healthcare market. They are launching their latest product in Spring 2021 and are undergoing a rapid expansion. They are taking on exciting IT challenges and this Business Analyst role will be at the heart of these initiatives.
Within this role you will:
The IT Business Analyst will support several major projects transforming from an R&D business to a global commercial organisation including definition and implementation of an ERP solution.
- Requirements Management
- Testing and Validation of IT Systems
- Vendor Management
- Service Design
- Process Mapping
Needed from you:
- Bachelor's degree (IT or computer science field)
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in IT Project roles, preferably as a Business Analyst
- Knowledge of IT system validation and verification would be preferable
- Understanding of Agile and Waterfall project methodologies
- Excellent interpersonal skills and outstanding meeting facilitation skills
- You must have a valid UK driving licence
Nice to have
- Relevant industry certifications preferably in process design and development
- Previous experience working in a product manufacturing organisation would be preferable
- Relevant industry experience in Medical Devices, Healthcare or Lifesciences
You will be an enthusiastic BA with a passion for R&D
Apply for the role or give me a call /email to 07833465408 / K.email@example.com